This is from your first post on this thread.

Quote:

Ladies and gentlemen, here we go...

This week, we picked up a 1969 Dodge Coronet R/T for our customer and brought it to the shop.

We are transforming this muscle car into a fire breathing beast, suitable for street cruising, Chevy and Ford destroying stop light runs or to be at home at any drag strip. We call it the AMERICAN SUPER CAR.

We're doing a full rotisserie job on the body with super slick, mirror finish, black paint.

Suspension, traction and braking are all aftermarket improvements.

AND, last but far from least, we are building a 588 inch HEMI to custom specs to get the job done!

The customer has procured a special, purpose built Keisler 5 speed and a custom Dana from our vendors.

We offer this type of build for any kind of car in addition to our factory style restorations.

If I were you I would be looking into my liability in regards to the safety concerns associated with this car. It seems to me you are walking a very high wire without a safety net. You did install the front suspension, regardless of who supplied it.

When someone gives you a hand grenade, you assume full responsibly for the results when you pull the pin.