Hi Tim,
I hate to hear about the tough times you are going through. I pray that everything will go well with you and your family. I want to say that I am humbled that you used my car but I was blindsided by the news because you didn't let me know about it. You are more than welcome to any pictures that will help you or your company. If you would be kind enough to give me a heads up I have no problem with that whatsoever. You would not believe how many of my products and company correspondence have been pirated by people that I do not even know. It has become a touchy subject around here for me and my employees. (Anyone remember the recent ordeal where a guy tried to tell everyone that HE was manufacturing our VIN decals for us? Unbelievable!)

Again, I don't mind if you use our photos to convey a MOPAR type of restoration theme on your site. You can never tell a person's intent until they have made it known! Thanks for coming here to explain this and I wish you the best with everything going on in your life. If I can ever be of assistance with anything please let me know. Take care, be careful and have a good weekend Tim!!

DW