My apologies to Dave and anyone else offended by the photo.

As indicated in several postings, the website is a work in progress that I've just started working on and I did not intend for anyone to think that we were trying to take credit for Dave's work at ECS.

It was a bad choice of photos to use as a "holder" spot on the home page. The package I'm using to create the site required a very specific size photo to fill the home page and it was the first one I found that was that size. I admire Dave's work and that photo is the background on my own personal computer.

We are documentaing all of our restoration work on this site and this site only. We are not listed in any search engines yet. Anyone who saw our site would have had to come using the links on my postings here and I don't think that anyone on here doesn't know Dave's work. (PS. Dave, I think if you'll check your emails from the past, you'll find me complementing you on your work on more than one occasion.)

I'm pulling the photo now.

There is no excuse for using Dave's photo except that I thought I'd replace it with one of ours right away. It was the only photo of any kind on the site as I just had not gotten back to it.

I've had to move my parents from FL into Memory Care and Assisted Living here in GA and on my way back, I just got word last night that my sister-in-law was found dead in Sacramento, CA.

I have a month or more of photos to post here as soon as time allows.

Thanks to all for understanding.

Tim