Monte the issue with the IC is simply old technology. I do not have many choices with the I/C. My next move back as I posted was in the high 60's and 1.5 or so up. I dont have it in front of me right now so just guessing but IIRC these numbers are in the ballpark. I wil get the info out of the trailer tomorrow and post it if it is significantly different. FWIW we put it there earlier in the year with the short wheelie bars bars simply becuase it seemed to work best and kept the nose down with the short bars(44" long). Yes we tried it incrimentally going out one step at a time.

I have not re-weighed the car since we moved the cell and pump up front along with the accumulator. We were at 46/54(2855 total)before we moved the stuff up front. Moving the cell and pump to the front is a wash except for what we lost with the extra line and one less gallon of fuel capacity. The tubing needed for the cell "cage" was 14lbs total. The accumulator fittings and oil ad right at 31lbs to a total of 45lbs there. The cell, pump, and 4 gallons of fuel we are at 38lbs about. So I am looking at an additional 83lbs that are now on the nose of the car. I was figuring the loss to the rear to be around 43 or so lbs with fuel load and extra line etc. So while we have not scaled the car with the changes we would have a net gain overall of about 40lbs to the total weight, making it 2898ish. Not sure if my math is any good as it has been a long couple of days but I should be at about 1432 on the nose now so I will be around 49/51% Maybe???

Having now said all that and thought about it the car is closer to where we were running Hemi at(50/50). Maybe we should try going back on the 4 link now as well. Try that first maybe to see what we get. I know I still need a bit more gear which will be next but now that Monte has made a very good point about the weight maybe I need to take a look at the 4 link again.

FWIW the car hit the bars hard but did not stay on them, I think we just had them to low for what we have going on. I mean it drove them down hard, so hard the chalk was coming off on initial hit in pieces, flaking off. The there is a gap before it would ride them a bit and then do it one more time. The car was porpoising for the first 80' or so. Maybe due to the bars, maybe due to the shocks, maybe becuase we are idiots and cant seem to figure it out. Who knows

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"