They will be made one at a time, after all I only have two hands

I have suspected the shocks have issues for awhile and talked to Mike earlier this year just did not pull the trigger due to timing of races and frankly running it on the stop I dont really have any issues.

Will get the gears in it first, the shocks we can do at the track I have all the needed stuff for that. A converter is going to be purchased for running the car all out, the few trimes a year we do it, but that is not my big priority but I have this obsession with seeing if we can make the car go a bit faster/quicker.

I tried a 9" ATI converter in the beginning of this year. The car was even slower with it, 1.36 60' best. They just totally missed it as it would only go 4200 against the brake. On the Hughes deal it was as I say way back in the day, but I have always been a screw me once shame on you, screw me twice shame on me kinda guy. I dont complain about companies that treat me wrong I just will not petronize them again. I am also probably loyal to a fault with some stuff. Maybe it is time to bury the hatchet and try Hughes again, afterall it was a totally different company in 88 when I first tried them.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"