Moparts

My car is a turd!!!!!!

Posted By: Al_Alguire

My car is a turd!!!!!! - 10/04/09 05:01 PM

Well we went out to play around a little yesterday with the car since we made the changes. To recap those changes are moving the cell and pump up front, new set of valvesprings, new chute, accumulator and longer wheelie bars. I had not run the car all out with the longer bars yet. Anyway I have come the the conclusion my car cannot fall out of a tree very fast.

My 60' times are HORRIFIC. This car has never been stellar in 60' but NEEDS to be better than it is. First off we did not change the 4 link at all, just were out to have some fun and play a little bit. We did try launch RPM's from 4500-59000 rpm, tried air pressure from 7.5-8.75 lbs, short burnouts, long burnouts also loosened the extension on the shocks once. Oh yeah we even tried a new set of plug wires in A-B-A testing and got no gain, actually lost a tad, but to be fair we had not tried changing timing or jetting with the new wires, but they did slow the car 1.5 mph and a few hundredths. Oh yeah we jetted up to and the car liked that with a 1.5mph gain, unfortunately I did not have any larger jets so not sure if there is more there, yes we did this before swapping wires. The wire test was just that A-B-A, changed nothing but the wires. We also left the timing alone. Would have played with the shocks more but we had a pipe fitting crack and leak on the fuel pump and were done for the day.

The results speak for themselves. We got zip zero nada, nothing made a difference. The 60' did not change at all. We had a best if 1.250 to 1.266. Thew 1.26 was with the bars to low unloaded the tire and got a revolution or so of spin. Now while one might be happy with a 1.26 60' keep in mind this car is going 169mph running 8.20's the best mph in the 1/8th was 133 at 5.36. The car should be running quicker but until I can get it to cover the first 330' quicker it is just gonna run 20's I guess. The air was just ok for us yesterday at 1900'+- most of the day when we ran.

I guess I should be happy as we are commited to running S/ST with the car next year. We did pick up a couple, well 3 MPH most likely a result of the spring and jet changes. The leakdown numbers are still 3% or less. The car drives great. Hopefully I can carry some of that over on the stop. I had been dropping about 10mph on the stop at 10.90 so hopefully now I will be right at 158-9.

I will try and get the video up but may be a few days. Have friends arriving today from Japan so that has priority. I am open to any thoughts you might have on this deal. here is where we are at. Launch RPM is 4700 shocks are 3 from stiff on extension and 4 from stiff on compression. 4 link is 84 and 1 right now. Want to try and maybe bring that back a bit. My next option is IIRC 69 and .5 but have to look at my notes. EDIT for old age sake..I am currently at 69 1/8" out and 1 1/2" up. Next option is 60 1/2"out and 5 1/2" up So lets hear it..Also think the 4.56's are gonna go in it. I was able to get 7750 crossing the stripe yesterday which is better than where I was but can still stand a bit more RPM. That should also help getting the car moving.
Posted By: Quicktree

Re: My car is a turd!!!!!! - 10/04/09 05:30 PM

time for a converter change
Posted By: MegaDart

Re: My car is a turd!!!!!! - 10/04/09 05:30 PM

why so much air psi? have you tried any other rear shock/spring combos?

Re: My car is a turd!!!!!! - 10/04/09 05:35 PM

Wayne I think shocks are an area I need to address. I have Strange DA's now but not sure they are working properly. They seem fine on the stop but all out they do not seem to respond to changes really. Our worst 60's have been with the air pressure low. It has been better with it up in the past. Yesterday it did not seem to matter and it may just be we need more time with the wheelie bars. Maybe they are to low or to high, have not watched the video on the big TV yet, cant find the dang cables. I can hear it unloading if the are to low however, ya know tires barking.

As for the converter, yeah it is tight but for the .90 thing the one in it works like a champ..HOWEVER I am going to pick up a new looser piece from ATI in the winter sale. Just to see what we get with it.

Re: My car is a turd!!!!!! - 10/04/09 05:41 PM

I am not a big fan of Strange shocks. I have them on my dragster and don't like them too much. With that car knocking on the 7's I'd invest in the best you can afford, Santhuff would be a great choice. Spring choice will also be critical I prefer Eibach over all others. Video of the rear tire and suspension should reveal alot. FWIW I ran 6.5psi in the Dart which was similiar weight and et.
Posted By: Keith Richards

Re: My car is a turd!!!!!! - 10/04/09 05:47 PM

Wow! I am faster than you too 60', 1.231 best.But then you would blow right bye me! But almost forgot you have a glide I have a 727 (which I would like to sell both my 727's and get a glide myself).

Re: My car is a turd!!!!!! - 10/04/09 05:51 PM

Here is another observation, and what is leading me to believe the bars are to low. After finding the cords Our chalk stripes consisted of about 8-9" hit initially then a 1' gap and then back on the bars for about 2', on a couple passes we actually have a third strip for 8" or so...Also notice the front tires did not leave the tarmac at all..

As for the shocks I should have replaced them when I had to replace the springs. I will get it done before we start next year for sure. I am a little suspect that they might be an issue.
Posted By: Frito

Re: My car is a turd!!!!!! - 10/04/09 05:51 PM

Call MR2performance, (765 483 9371). Mike can fix you up on Santhuff shocks. Also check on the best secert in town (quicklinx).

Re: My car is a turd!!!!!! - 10/04/09 06:46 PM

I'll offer you a little R&D free of charge...

Brand new Strange dbl adj shocks 1.19-1.20 60'

next time out with Santhuff dbl adj and same Bickel springs, no other changes 1.13-1.14

now you decide.
Posted By: B1CUDA

Re: My car is a turd!!!!!! - 10/04/09 06:49 PM

Launch RPM is way low. I had the launch RPM with that motor, at 5500 RPM, with the small tire, and it still wasn't enough. I would say to loosen the converter, and let the motor sing. What is the current converter flashing at? What is the driveshaft speed?

Re: My car is a turd!!!!!! - 10/04/09 07:17 PM

6200rpm is the current flash RPM...We can all agree that the current converter is to tight. However launch RPM made no difference in ET or 60's at all. The fastest pass of the day was at the lowest launch RPM. Car does the same every time the button was released according to the Data. Slip was 4% accoriding to rpm at the stripe. I do have a couple little blips in RPM off the line and the video shows this as well..
Posted By: KD800X

Re: My car is a turd!!!!!! - 10/04/09 07:28 PM

Al,

Where does your motor make peak Tq?

Re: My car is a turd!!!!!! - 10/04/09 07:35 PM

Dont have the sheet in front of me but 6500 is ringing a bell. Not a torque monster at all at 775ft/lbs.
Posted By: rickstershemi

Re: My car is a turd!!!!!! - 10/04/09 07:42 PM

Quote:

6200rpm is the current flash RPM...We can all agree that the current converter is to tight. However launch RPM made no difference in ET or 60's at all. The fastest pass of the day was at the lowest launch RPM. Car does the same every time the button was released according to the Data. Slip was 4% accoriding to rpm at the stripe. I do have a couple little blips in RPM off the line and the video shows this as well..

If your fastest run of the day was with the lowest launch rpm and as you said your also getting gaps in the chalk marks, and no wheelie, I'd have to agree on replacing the shocks, maybe spring and raising the 4-link, but I wouldn't do it all at once. My car 60's best right up on the converter 1.13's, wheels up and rides the bar for about a foot. I run Dbl Adj. Koni's, they seem to work well on my car

Your converter seems to be working to me

Rickster
Posted By: 70blackfish

Re: My car is a turd!!!!!! - 10/04/09 10:26 PM

what converter are you running now?
Posted By: KD800X

Re: My car is a turd!!!!!! - 10/04/09 11:10 PM

Quote:

Dont have the sheet in front of me but 6500 is ringing a bell. Not a torque monster at all at 775ft/lbs.

I wonder how much torque difference between 6200 and 6500? If there is a lot of difference then maybe part of your 60' is in the converter.

Re: My car is a turd!!!!!! - 10/05/09 06:15 AM

My current convertor is an 8" ATI. It works very well for where we race the vast majority of the time. I will be getting a looser version over the winter to try. The convertor I have was a custom built unit from ATI, but they had to try twice to get it this loose.

From what I recall the torque numbers in the 6000-6600 rpm range is not much different. I dont have the dyno sheets in front of me right now but will take a look at them.

Anyone else have any thoughts?
Posted By: JD Dart

Re: My car is a turd!!!!!! - 10/05/09 06:50 AM

I would suspect the shocks too my setup uses koni. I tried adjusting my strange shocks on my old drag truck never did a thing. That's why I went with koni. What are your wheelie bars at mine likes it at 8-1/4" hits them and stays on them for 3-4' That's all the info I have to offer I would take your 60's for your ET and MPH.
Posted By: Chris'sBarracuda

Re: My car is a turd!!!!!! - 10/05/09 10:04 AM

Quote:

My current CONVERTER is an 8" ATI. It works very well for where we race the vast majority of the time. I will be getting a looser version over the winter to try. The CONVERTER I have was a custom built unit from ATI, but they had to try twice to get it this loose.

Anyone else have any thoughts?

Converter maybe. How about a really nice 9"..

Just a wild guess Al..

BTW.. On another note J.J went in the 7's @ 2880# Oh ya.. 172 mph..all motor..

Just what I heard..

Chris..
Posted By: gregsdart

Re: My car is a turd!!!!!! - 10/05/09 11:32 AM

IIRC you have about a 7.55 SLR? Pretty weak? What are guys with similar combos running for Starting line ratios? I guess the real question is how much starting line torque they have. If converter multiplication is 2/1, then 7.55 x 775 x 2 is 11,700 ft lbs at the axle. I am curious what others running where you want to be have for that number. My deal is about 16,000 at the axle, and it hammers against the wheeliebars too hard, spins so bad you can feel the car loose traction, and still goes 1.28. My best is 1.261 I know I have issues that slow it down in the 60 ft, but feel eventually it should go at least a 1.24.
The thing that got my attention is the lack of any wheelie at all. Tells me you can probably use a lot more grunt off the line now, just need to control the rear axle for best results.
If you get a good converter that stalls say 6800, it might actually multiply torque a little less, combined with a tad less torque at the higher rpm, and unless the SLR is increased to the point where it gives you a fair amount of increase at launch, might not show the results it is capable off. Just my rambling thoughts, hope it gives you something to consider.
Posted By: Chris'sBarracuda

Re: My car is a turd!!!!!! - 10/05/09 11:51 AM

Keep Rambling Greg.. Good Stuff..

You actually made me get out my calculator..

Chris..
Posted By: Keith Richards

Re: My car is a turd!!!!!! - 10/05/09 01:22 PM

Quote:

BTW.. On another note J.J went in the 7's @ 2880# Oh ya.. 172 mph..all motor..

Just what I heard..

Chris..

Entry Level Super Street LOL
Posted By: RAT PATROL

Re: My car is a turd!!!!!! - 10/05/09 01:28 PM

Al, don't make me slap you. Put some gear in it and let it breathe.

Attached picture 5525832-RATPATROL.JPG
Posted By: TS3303

Re: My car is a turd!!!!!! - 10/05/09 01:50 PM

Quote:

My current convertor is an 8" ATI.

I would borrow a Hughes 9 1/4" and I bet you find your 60'. When I switched from the 8 to 9 1/4 the 60's picked up (with basically same stall).

Re: My car is a turd!!!!!! - 10/05/09 02:00 PM

Quote:

My current convertor is an 8" ATI.

I would borrow a Hughes 9 1/4" and I bet you find your 60'. When I switched from the 8 to 9 1/4 the 60's picked up (with basically same stall).

, but even I have a limit to how many times I will repeat myself

Hughes gm 95 016sc and hang on!

Re: My car is a turd!!!!!! - 10/05/09 02:14 PM

Boy everyone is beating me up so bad about getting a Hughes piece maybe I will finally cave I have just had such good luck over the years with ATI and a couple of bad experiences back int he day( read late 80's)with Hughes I have shyed away.

As for the gears after looking at the data I am going to throw the 4.56's at it as well. That should put me all out around 8250 or so at the stripe all out, and help the SLR some.

Shocks are also going on I just need to get ahold of mike at MR2.
Posted By: blown572dart

Re: My car is a turd!!!!!! - 10/05/09 02:20 PM

Quote:

Shocks are also going on I just need to get ahold of mike at MR2.

Good choice

Re: My car is a turd!!!!!! - 10/05/09 02:20 PM

those are 3 majors changes, do them 1 at a time. My opinion on the 8" is it doesn't have enough fluid capacity for your combination, just my opinion I am not a fluid dynamics expert.

Re: My car is a turd!!!!!! - 10/05/09 02:44 PM

They will be made one at a time, after all I only have two hands

I have suspected the shocks have issues for awhile and talked to Mike earlier this year just did not pull the trigger due to timing of races and frankly running it on the stop I dont really have any issues.

Will get the gears in it first, the shocks we can do at the track I have all the needed stuff for that. A converter is going to be purchased for running the car all out, the few trimes a year we do it, but that is not my big priority but I have this obsession with seeing if we can make the car go a bit faster/quicker.

I tried a 9" ATI converter in the beginning of this year. The car was even slower with it, 1.36 60' best. They just totally missed it as it would only go 4200 against the brake. On the Hughes deal it was as I say way back in the day, but I have always been a screw me once shame on you, screw me twice shame on me kinda guy. I dont complain about companies that treat me wrong I just will not petronize them again. I am also probably loyal to a fault with some stuff. Maybe it is time to bury the hatchet and try Hughes again, afterall it was a totally different company in 88 when I first tried them.

Re: My car is a turd!!!!!! - 10/05/09 02:51 PM

I don't blame you if you had a bad experience with Hughes. I have had great success with their stuff and mine were bought used on RJ for $400!!
If you go with them I would call Kevin and explain your previous problem and that you would like to "try" them again. I would be surprised if you were disappointed again.

Even a 9" ATI built to your combo should perform much better than an 8".

Re: My car is a turd!!!!!! - 10/05/09 02:57 PM

Kevin Kleineweber is a good guy.
Posted By: Anonymous

Post deleted by Defbob - 10/05/09 03:18 PM

Posted By: Monte_Smith

Re: My car is a turd!!!!!! - 10/05/09 05:02 PM

Why is the IC so low and what is the front percentage on the car. Sounds to me like it is crushing the tire and making no wheel speed.

Monte

Re: My car is a turd!!!!!! - 10/06/09 06:56 AM

Monte the issue with the IC is simply old technology. I do not have many choices with the I/C. My next move back as I posted was in the high 60's and 1.5 or so up. I dont have it in front of me right now so just guessing but IIRC these numbers are in the ballpark. I wil get the info out of the trailer tomorrow and post it if it is significantly different. FWIW we put it there earlier in the year with the short wheelie bars bars simply becuase it seemed to work best and kept the nose down with the short bars(44" long). Yes we tried it incrimentally going out one step at a time.

I have not re-weighed the car since we moved the cell and pump up front along with the accumulator. We were at 46/54(2855 total)before we moved the stuff up front. Moving the cell and pump to the front is a wash except for what we lost with the extra line and one less gallon of fuel capacity. The tubing needed for the cell "cage" was 14lbs total. The accumulator fittings and oil ad right at 31lbs to a total of 45lbs there. The cell, pump, and 4 gallons of fuel we are at 38lbs about. So I am looking at an additional 83lbs that are now on the nose of the car. I was figuring the loss to the rear to be around 43 or so lbs with fuel load and extra line etc. So while we have not scaled the car with the changes we would have a net gain overall of about 40lbs to the total weight, making it 2898ish. Not sure if my math is any good as it has been a long couple of days but I should be at about 1432 on the nose now so I will be around 49/51% Maybe???

Having now said all that and thought about it the car is closer to where we were running Hemi at(50/50). Maybe we should try going back on the 4 link now as well. Try that first maybe to see what we get. I know I still need a bit more gear which will be next but now that Monte has made a very good point about the weight maybe I need to take a look at the 4 link again.

FWIW the car hit the bars hard but did not stay on them, I think we just had them to low for what we have going on. I mean it drove them down hard, so hard the chalk was coming off on initial hit in pieces, flaking off. The there is a gap before it would ride them a bit and then do it one more time. The car was porpoising for the first 80' or so. Maybe due to the bars, maybe due to the shocks, maybe becuase we are idiots and cant seem to figure it out. Who knows
Posted By: Garceau

Re: My car is a turd!!!!!! - 10/06/09 12:07 PM

Is it consistent in the 60?
Posted By: mr2performance

Re: My car is a turd!!!!!! - 10/06/09 01:43 PM

Like I said before, way too long and way too low

Re: My car is a turd!!!!!! - 10/06/09 02:04 PM

Quote:

Is it consistent in the 60?

Throw out the slowest and it was within .011.

Will get the 4 link info and post it here tonight. When we had the Hemi in the car IIRC it was 49 and 4. Car was slow in the 60 then as well but better than it is now relatively. Best with it was 1.27, but the best ET with it was 8.77.

Re: My car is a turd!!!!!! - 10/07/09 04:14 AM

Well looks like my old age is catching up to me I guess. Was WAY off on the 4 link settings. Here is where the car REALLY is at.

69 1/8" out and 1 1/2" high. When the Hemi was in it at 50/50 weight bias it was 50 3/4 out and 6 1/8" up. I can moce it back to the Hemi set up or I can also try 60 1/2" out and 5 1/2" up..

Anyone have any thoughts about these settings. Still have not got the video up. Kinda computer illiterate
Posted By: MoparBilly

Re: My car is a turd!!!!!! - 10/07/09 07:48 AM

Great discussion Al,
Lots of smart guys providing excellent insight. One area I will disagree is the reccomendation of a GM-95 from Hughes. It is hands down the best Super-class converter on the market, and is ideally suited to handle the big torque monster 550-632 engines that are all the rage now. To say it would be a mis-application in your case is a huge understatement. Ryan G runs the GM95 converter in his SST T-bird, and while it has proven to be a useful tool in his persuit of a SST Championship, it slowed his little 473 a solid 2 tenths all-out!!
I do however, feel that a conversation with Kevin K. at Hughes would be a fruitful endeavor, they have really been putting alot of effort into R&d for the TS/TD crowd.

I'm trying to remember what your planetary gear was?? A lower ratio combined with the gear change would make things happier IMO.
Seriously though...Leave everything in the drivetrain the same, add a 150 shot at the hit, and then start chasing the suspension adjustments...TS here we come!

Re: My car is a turd!!!!!! - 10/07/09 11:29 AM

Quote:

One area I will disagree is the reccomendation of a GM-95 from Hughes. It is hands down the best Super-class converter on the market, and is ideally suited to handle the big torque monster 550-632 engines that are all the rage now. To say it would be a mis-application in your case is a huge understatement. Ryan G runs the GM95 converter in his SST T-bird, and while it has proven to be a useful tool in his persuit of a SST Championship, it slowed his little 473 a solid 2 tenths all-out!!

By all means call Kevin. I think you have a little more power then that "little" 473ci motor Billy mentioned. The 016sc is the loosest they make and I had best luck with gm95 although the gm96 is the "rage" Mine stalls at 6400 behind 555ci that is pretty similiar power to yours but I am way quicker to the 1/8th. When I made the switch it was in my dragster and went from 4.81-2 to 4.77-78 60' from 1.09-1.10 to a best of 1.056
I could be off base with my recommendation but I really doubt it. What I offered is first hand knowledge not a friend of a friends cousin either...

found this on drr
http://drr.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/80760912/m/292105412
Posted By: Monte_Smith

Re: My car is a turd!!!!!! - 10/07/09 03:34 PM

I have never seen an IC that close to the ground, work on anything. Move the IC back closer to where it was with the HEMI and I think you will be much closer. I can't see it ever needing to be lower than 5.5 inches or so. Still heavy on the rear. I think it would work much better at 51-52% on the nose, but that would obviously take a major rework.

Monte

Re: My car is a turd!!!!!! - 10/07/09 10:00 PM

I have never seen an IC that close to the ground, work on anything. Move the IC back closer to where it was with the HEMI and I think you will be much closer. I can't see it ever needing to be lower than 5.5 inches or so. Still heavy on the rear. I think it would work much better at 51-52% on the nose, but that would obviously take a major rework.

Monte
I agree
Posted By: MIKECS

Re: My car is a turd!!!!!! - 10/08/09 12:43 AM

Your bar setting is too far out.

1.22 60ft 3270lb with driver

Attached picture 5531338-100.jpg

Re: My car is a turd!!!!!! - 10/08/09 04:32 AM

Quote:

I could be off base with my recommendation but I really doubt it. What I offered is first hand knowledge not a friend of a friends cousin either...

What you offered, Mega..is firsthand knowledge of YOUR combination. Without considering HIS. You are correct, the 473 doesn't have the POWER, but it's very close in TORQUE. I guarantee your converter wouldn't go anywhere near 6400 behind Al's engine.

Re: My car is a turd!!!!!! - 10/08/09 04:40 AM

I concur..We are taking my heap to the shop on Friday to make the changes to the 4 link and see how it responds.

BTW Billy's response reminded me of another question someone asked about the torqu of my engine. Peak torque is 775ft/lbs at 6300. It is over 770 from 5800-6600. Hp at torque peak if it matters is 930. But peak HP is at 7700.

Re: My car is a turd!!!!!! - 10/08/09 11:45 AM

Quote:

Without considering HIS.

are you kidding me??

I would not post anything if I were not considering HIS... Unlike some here I don't post just to here myself talk.

my car runs 8.26, Al's car runs 8.2x
my car weighs 2850, Al's car 2900+
I run 33" tire 4.30gear and glide, Al's car runs 33" tire 4.30gear? and glide, etc...
do you need more??

Quote:

I guarantee your converter wouldn't go anywhere near 6400 behind Al's engine.

well here it is. Our engines make EXACTLY the same amount of torque although at slightly different rpm. Don't believe me? see below

So please, in your infinite wisdom of Hughes convertor's tell me how you would "guarantee" his would not stall close to the same as mine?
You have offered NOTHING of value to Al's post. You did take the time to shoot down my recommendation that was purely based on data. Not billybobjoe's cousin's opinion of somebody else's convertor.

If Al goes with Hughes they will get him the right convertor. No it may not be a gm95016sc but it will be damn close...

I am done here. If I post a recommendation you can bet it is based not only on technical data but first hand R&D that has probably cost me thousands of dollars to aquire. Read my post on Santhuff shocks and you will see. No opinion just the facts which I think finally got thru Al's thick skull.

Of course now we find out that the IC data was bogus. Not even in left field it was out of the park. Get it back within reason and should see some short time gains if he don't break the wheelie bars. Then get a convertor with better lock up down low like the one I mentioned...

Attached picture 5532109-555dyno.JPG

Re: My car is a turd!!!!!! - 10/08/09 02:13 PM

Bad morning Wayne?

Re: My car is a turd!!!!!! - 10/08/09 02:23 PM

Quote:

Bad morning Wayne?

thanks, I feel better know!!lol

Sorry for the rant but I don't take kindly to being disrespected. You take the time and effort and consideration to offer someone help and get shot down by some knowitall.

It is no wonder most of the "really" smart guys won't post anymore.
I am no expert but what I know, I know well.
A smart man learns from his mistakes, a genious learns from the mistakes of others!!lol

Re: My car is a turd!!!!!! - 10/09/09 05:03 AM

Wayne,
I did not "Shoot you down", I did not make digs or personal jibes at your expense, I did not call you names, insult you, and I certainly didn't "Disrespect" you, whatever thats supposed to mean.
If by disagreeing with your opinion or reccomendation, I've made you feel threatened, unnapreciated, humiliated, impotent, inferior, or angry I certainly apologize.

If you really have any doubt why some people no longer offer insight on this board, carefully read your last 3 posts.

Re: My car is a turd!!!!!! - 10/09/09 11:22 AM

No billy you called me inconsiderate. Now I have been called much worse[lol] but to think I did not take Al's car, parts, tuneup etc into consideration before making a recommendation is ludicrous.
sorry if I over reacted.

Re: My car is a turd!!!!!! - 10/09/09 02:12 PM

Time for a group hug??? I think I have been in Bay Area to long
Posted By: Brian Hafliger

Re: My car is a turd!!!!!! - 10/09/09 03:28 PM

Quote:

LOL

Re: My car is a turd!!!!!! - 10/09/09 03:56 PM

Quote:

Attached picture 5534499-free_hugs.jpg
Posted By: HardcoreB

Re: My car is a turd!!!!!! - 10/10/09 01:11 PM

Quote:

LOL
Posted By: HotRodDave

Re: My car is a turd!!!!!! - 10/11/09 02:23 AM

My 60' times are HORRIFIC. This car has never been stellar in 60' but NEEDS to be better than it is. First off we did not change the 4 link at all, just were out to have some fun and play a little bit. We did try launch RPM's from 4500-59000 rpm,

I just want to know what the run was like when you launched at 59,000 RPM

I'll trade my car for your tird any day of the week
© 2024 Moparts Forums