Man all you guys need to lighten up.

I mean come on! If it does not fit into your little pea sized view of a street car or street legal it's not.

Lets face facts, every state has different qualifications to get a legal tag. So what is legal in MI or OH my not be in TX or AZ. I doubt anything is really legal in MA,NY and CA. But if you know the right people you can get the car tagged.

With the above said. I will say this. We took our 68 Camaro with a 706 4 stages of N2O, water injection, clutch and liberty trans out on the steet. It ran consistant 6.60's at over 210mph. Drove it during the Woodward Dream cruise(3 miles and in traffic). Drove(idled) it in a parade that was 5 miles long took over 90 min to complete(we had to stop to put gas in though ). Does this make it a street car? To some yes, I say hardly and I am one of the most giving(can not bring my self to say or type the "L" word) on cars and street legalness.

So enjoy your little debate.

Remember there will always be someone faster than you are, have a nicer car than you, have more money than you.

Don't over race your wallet.

Always try and be the best with what you have.

Sorry for ranting just that this is topic that is SO over analized and been to death.