Quote:

Yes, I do have a race car..well its more like a street/strip deal. However, im not going to come on Moparts and get into a battle of wits with you, it seems you have a problem restraining yourself for some reason and love the attention.

dude, you call me a hater and a keyboard toughguy then mumble some other homie crap I didn't understand. I took that as a callout for sure. Then all the deragatory comments directed at a racecar something like rollerskates, shopping cart?? etc.

I knew my opinion of nitrous on a streetcar would not be popular but who cares?? My opinion is worth NO MORE then yours... I am just more imressed with the blower or supercharged or big motor that can drive the street and down the track without getting out of the car or completely changing the engines characteristics with a boatload of laughing gas.

Monte is absolutley correct. It is the best bang fot the buck bar none. Used correctly it is amazing. I like going fast on motor. Do I hate nos, NO. Would I use it, YES. But I still don't like it much...

and no one seemed to touch my ? about legality of NOS on the street. I believe there would be a fine in my old residence of CT if you were caught with a bottle. CA laws are vague you are not allowed to inhale it!! MD has some vague laws as well.