You guys kill me!!!

Pump Gas Drags has pretty much defined what a street car is.

1. Legally Licensed
2. Legally Insured
3. Runs on gas that you can buy at any Gas station USA.
4. Can survive a 30mile cruise with a combo of city and highway traffic.

Luxuries such as A/C and Heat are just that Luxuries. I know there are some people here old enough to remember the days when A/C was actually a High-Dollar option, and heat may or may not have been available.

Being picky about windshield wipers? Come on? Even state inspections have clauses that exempt vehicles that didn't come from the factory with certain features, including, Seat Belts, Wipers and even head lights. Think 1920-1930's. There are a lot of street-rods built from cars of that era.

Legally they don't have to have head-lights, wipers or Seat belts. In turn they also can not be operated at Night or in the Rain. If one of these conditions comes upon them while they are driving then they have to pull-over until it passes.

Passing State inspections IS a JOKE at best. The day after we got the Inspection done on my 3500 Dually. My wife got pulled over for improper MudFlaps. She looked at the Inspection Receipt and it was on there and the guy checked it off as OK. They aren't even close to what the law states they should be and it is very obvious. (8 inches short)