Quote:

I just REALLY have wanted to try and build a twin turbo, single digit, pump gas car. My intention is either to have this car be that, or provide funding (as a sold resto job) for a similar race car B-body.

As others here have said, you'll never get near the $$$ for all the parts and labor you'll have into a resto - not to mention the time it will take to do the resto then sell it before you get to that B-Body if that's where you're headed. I think first you have to decide what you really want (E or B-Body). Unless you have a clear vision of what your ultimate ride is going to be, you're just spinning your wheels (pardon the pun). I am where you are but to the 'N'th degree. I have multiple A-Bodys on the property and numerous engine blocks, rods sets, cams, heads, valve springs, pistons, etc., all just waiting to be put together - and no end in sight for any of it. I'm addressing my nightmare this winter.

If I can help you avoid the anxiety that goes with my indecision, take some time to reflect on what YOU envision, what you really want, then plan your work and work your plan.

There are a number of folks on this site that can provide excellent advice but, in the end, you are the one who ultimately has to make (and live with) the decision.

Best wishes for which ever way you go.