Quote:

...the money spent just keeps piling up and I am doing all the work myself and don't forget about all the tools you will need
and a place to do it in.

Tools and place to do it are all here anyways. Would just have to buy I-beams and/or something for a nice sturdy surface plate-type work surface.

Right now the car is on a blackhawk "frame jig" that pinches the pinch welds and has it's own 1" tube frame. The jig is on jackstands with only the the dash, column, K-member, and front and rear glass in it. Other than that it is just a tub with no trunk floor and about 50% rotted rear frame rails (good ones out of a donor car are sitting on the floor next to it, but...).

I have no front sheet metal for the car. I sold what stuff was there since new is now available, and the fenders on it were marginal '70 fenders (needed bucket and gills at the least). I do have a nice front valance ('71 only) panel for it. I will/would need to get fenders, grill, "t-bar", and hood, but it looks like 'glass or steel is easy enough to come by (but 'glass is less)

Floor pans need some small patches in front, but the little stuff in mostly there. It was a pretty complete car when I bought it (trim, interior, little things all there) but had been robbed for a significant number of front end sheetmetal parts.