Quote:

Do you like that type of car?

yes - those and 69 Super Bees/Coronets are my favorites.

Quote:

Do you want to race?

yup - had some street strip stuff in my early 20s, then got into the big/lifted truck thing, then the big power diesel stuff. Time for another street strip car.

Quote:

From what I understand most people never get close to what they have into a restoration when they sell and you could end up losing $$$.

I have never really heard either way, just thought when I came across this one that the parts would run me somewhere around $10K (probably under estimating) plus a hemi, at a time when the clone cars WERE selling for 50-125K (not so today), and what (straight) guy on the planet doesn't want to own and drive a Hemi Cuda for at least some period of his life?

Quote:

If you like that body style and what you're after is a race car anyway, Get to and build the car of your dreams.

Thanks for the encouragement! When I sit back and think about it the amount of work seems staggering, but part of the reason I decided to take this on was for the experience, learning, and adventure of it. Other have done it, so I can too right?