Dang...ever just have one of those days ?

I was trying to get a container picked up today so I could start loading it either tomorrow or first thing Monday.
The place I load out of also has it's own in house trucking company, so they just sent a driver down as normal to grab a bare chassis and get an empty container. Place tells the guy his 'booking' is no good...
I just was down there at the warehouse and the guy there who organizes all the drivers says he can not get onto anyone at the container line to sort it out and the driver is going to have to leave and go back another time
So I try calling the place I book the containers through, and get some info..guy at the warehouse says he has been calling and leaving messages at the steamship line (that I use) all day long and no one answers the calls, emails,etc.

So I get onto a lady at this other place I deal with and she says she will check and let me know...meanwhile I am trying to get everyone to hurry up to get it picked up in time..

I give up and leave the warehouse (obviously since I am typing here ) and the lady calls me back 10 minutes ago and says she got to the bottom of it and got the 'booking info' sorted out for my guy and for the driver, but it's too late since they close at 3:00 pm ON THE DOT.

Oh,and the reason no one answered the phones in the entire office today there ?

Closed for the office Christmas party

Of course I had to ask...do they celebrate Christmas about 20 days before anyone else, and the humor was not seen in that by whom I talked too
Oh, and I pointed out ,how can a international steamship line have NO ONE in the entire LA (busiest port in the USA) office for an entire day...to which I got the answer of...

"..............."

In other words, they had nothing to say.

Sorry...had to vent, onto something silly for now...don't have to worry about being able to load a container until sometime or other Monday at least.