Quote:

As has been said 1000X before, if people would just order their stuff through a dealer 99% of these ICH complaints would be non issues... I know for a fact (because I've done it multiple times myself) That they will waive the $40 min order for WD's so you could have ordered that line from pretty much any WD hassle free.

& I know it's not the case on that particular low $ part, but on larger $ orders, I REALLY don't understand people ordering direct... because you are just wasting your $ paying racer cost by ordering direct from ICH. You will get cheaper pricing & much better customer service going through a dealer... but yet people keep beating their heads against the wall buying direct, I don't get it & never will.

Ryan your absolutly correct,with so many great WDs right here on moparts buying Indy products should be quick and easy.There are many members that will give you way better pricing than racers net that Indy offers on retail sales.Most of them are great to deal and talk to and offer great advise and they will keep their end users happy handling any problems that arise. 10 years of using and selling Indy products and no major issues and the few problems that we have encountered were resolved to everyones satisfaction.

Last edited by B G Racing; 07/09/09 07:46 PM.