Quote:

Quote:

There are not too many of you out there that have any nice things to say about ICH so I'll be one of them. I am in the construction business and I deal with material suppliers that don't deliver EXACTLY what I ordered, I deal with subcontractors that don't show up on time and don't get their work done on schedule so I know the frustrations. However, I don't "chuck" them just because one of their employees didn't live up to my expectations. We all screw up from time to time and I'm sure, from reading some of the posts, the ICH has done the same.

Having said this you all need to see a side of Russ that you probably wouldn't expect. For the last 3 years Russ has had his "christmas tree" at the March swap meet in Indy to help raise money for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (the charity of the Indy Mopar Club)and this past meet he donated ALL of the proceeds ($1,000) to the foundation. I was there and saw him hand the money to our club president so this is a fact, not a rumor. He has done the same in past years but I don't remember the dollar amounts.

I have beeen treated with the utmost respect from Russ, Kenny, Jim and Sam and I have treated them the same. I've purchased parts from them, had Kenny built me a 432 Legend Hemi, watched him dyno it, etc., etc. and never had a problem so why not cut them all a little slack as they are just humans like you and me. Jesus was the only perfect human that ever lived and they nailed him to a cross! Let's put the hammers and nails away.

I did not trash them as individuals - but the $40 minimum order when they offer $15 parts for sale is complete and total BS of a business practice from a customer experience perspective.

I understand but there are a lot of businesses that have minimum orders but it would be nice if they would ship a smaller order. I guess I am fortunate to live within a driving distance. I guess I'm kinda in the same boat with them in my construction business; I have a minimum trip charge of $125 as I can't send someone out to install a door knob for $10.00. It's just a cost of doing business but again I totally understand your point. They aren't always the cheapest either and I do my shopping around to get the best price for the same part.