I had one dealing with Indy, a few years back, and it was kinda funny.

We were down there for the big early spring show/swap meet at the fairgrounds.
Indy had just built and tested a 416 Indy headed small block that was in Mopar Muscle or Mopar action called "small block stomper". That flat tappet motor supposedly made 670 horsepower on the dyno
Anyhow the motor was there for sale, and i had at that time just gotten my 416 eddie motor built and needed a carb for it. They had a removable sleeve 1025 race demon sitting on that motor i ended up buying from them, took it right off the engine.

Ken asks me" What are you putting that carb on", i told him my 416 eddie headed motor.
He laughed, then said" Do yourself a favor and stay away from a dragstrip with that motor"...three or four buddies of mine were standing there(several of whom post on here, and couldnt believe he said that) .....And about 2 minutes later tried to sell me a set of their offset indybrocks(that MIGHT fully done have made 20 more horsepower than the eddies i had)
I have never in my life ever met a pair(Russ/Ken)of more obnoxious, self centered, stuck on themselves people than those two.

I feel for their dealers who i am sure are well aware of the truths above, and have to make the financial decision to sleep with them only because their products pay the bills.

They wont ever get a nickle of my money, thats for sure, i would go way slower if need be to insure that, were it ever to be a decision i had to make.
I frankly have had better customer service from Dish network at 1 in the morning from people in India i can barely understand explaining to me why a pay per view movie i purchased still isnt showing up on my TV set.

Last edited by B3422W5; 07/01/09 12:19 PM.

69 Dart GTS A4 Silver All steel, flat factory hood, 3360race weight
418 BPE factory replacement headed stroker, 565 lift solid cam
Best so far, low 10.30’s 1/4
1.41 best 60 foot
6.56 at 104.17