Quote:

Let me explain it to ya like this acura boy. We all know the word "stock" is meaningless 40 years after the fact......but, when ya got an engine like the MIGHTY HEMI thats the platform for 8000hp rockets ( something your beloved chevy and acuras will never have to worry about), ya get to perpetuate ANY myth ya please. GOT IT!!! As for muscle cars in general, it was the high ceiling that came with them. It doesn't take 70,000 bucks to make any MOPAR muscle walk all over this modern stuff. I could care less about cornering and braking. Cause ya see, when your next to me at a light or on the highway and ya just got done telling your girlfriend how spiffy your junk is, now ya got to explain to her why that old car just ripped ya a new one. And THAT my honda loving (hehehehehehe) friend is how REAL men roll. GOT THAT!!! Oh.....and if ya ever want to put up any of your modern factory stock stuff, I've got a nice "stock" HEMICUDA and a beautiful piece of highyway waiting for ya. I'm easy to find.