For anyone interested, The American Muscle Car TV show was taping at Engine Systems in Tucker Ga. A few weeks ago for the show that airs tonight on Speed vision @ 9:30PM.

We built 3 motors for the show titled “the fastest muscle car engines of all time”. We did an L88 Chevy, a 427 tunnel port FE Ford, and a 426 HEMI for them to dyno test. The motors were to have things done to them that would have been done by places like Yenko, Mr Norms, and so on. I have no idea what kind of spin will be put on this show, but I can assure all you guys that MOPAR will be properly represented. Though the Hemi is a pump gas motor, it may have a couple more twists of the wrench than the others, but don’t tell any of the Chevy or Ford brethren. Everything had to be put together from the parts we had available. The carbs on the Hemi were a little small, and gave us a small hiccup transitioning between circuits, but the end result should please all you guys.

The camera man and I worked together for National Geographic and other networks on diving specials, and I worked several times for the producer @ Coca Cola in years past, so it was fun to catch up. Man O man what a small world we live in.