Quote:

The truth of the matter is that "American Musclecar" should expose this for the farce that it is and apologize to its viewers.

In the future is should deal SOLELY with reputable builders who provide ALL of the details of the build. And even the smallest variations should be disclosed to the viewers.

They should also hire a 3rd party observer with a solid understanding of the subject matter to oversee the build and verify that no BS is occurring.

Do you like it when politicians and other people LIE to you?

WOW...thats got to be the biggest bunch of cry baby talk I have ever heard. All of your posts have included OTHER PEOPLES WORK as examples....

Funny there werent any Honduh engines in the competition.

Asking TV to apologize, what a load of crap. ITS TV, if its gotten your morals sooooo upset, my gash what in the world do you even own a TV for. This is what you have decided to take on for a cause to fight TV for? Man, your priorites are waaaay off. You brought up politicians, how about using your "talents" to improve goverment?

The goverment has been lying to you for centuries, where have you been hiding?

To be clear.... after reading harddrivin1le
posts, I do solemly swear to NEVER complain about any regular members on mopats ever again.

Unbeleiveable, I wonder if the Chevy or ford engine had gotten the most HP/tq if this guy would have complained as well.

Doubt it.

I used to care but....... things have changed