Quote:

i just jacked my car up and looked and there are 3 beads running up like that,, so it could be the original sheet metal back in. though i was never really saying hey look,, just saying it looked a little different after working on a car for the past few months,, though never really paid complete attention to the floor since it was an original hemi car and it was the original floor.

jeff

so as usual, you didnt know what you were talking about. The guy just was probably proud to have a car, and put some pics on this site, and you have to put your spin on it.
as far as a bet we made, I dont know what you are talking about. You also told me in 05 you were going to outrun holton and when you guys sucked as usual, you didnt remember that.
I think I won any bet with teutons since you are out of the picture and they bought 2 complete head packages, 2 sets of pistons, 2 camshafts, rings, oil pumps etc. and hired a real engine builder, and went from being laughed at, to being players.
you can spin all your bs till your fingers get tired, (hows that nascar project working out). I think the qualifying, win sheet tells the record.
we won 4 out of 6 races this year, my customers were at the top of every race, and other than defrank all your customers are in the 9's.

You can keep the 500, you are gonna need it more than I do.

cw

hemimilita.com We are racers, not daycare providers.