scamp guy,, ill be civil from now on,, alot of you guys dont know how much charlie has insulted me the past few years. i guess i throw a few in every now and then just to get even,, but really im not even insulting him,, im sure he reads this stuff and just laughs,, and has fun with it.

charlie,, as far as me predicting your performance,, i know its hard to get an a/h car down the track with the power you and bucky are making,, especially if the track is marginal,, but you can bet you azz if i said i had something better as far as heads and manifolds goes,, and it was on keyes,, little joes,, jerry caro's car or someone elses,, and it went down the track and didnt run up to the hype,, or the hopeful numbers,, you would be there to tell me how much i suck,, you know thats true.

to be honest i hope you go out there and rip off an 8.30something,, you do have the power to do that in 0ft air,, with your new heads and manifold,, you should be able to run in the 8.20's at 0 ft.

let me say this,, through the years charlie has made more power with beshores car and it didnt show up, ive made more power with joes car and it kinda showed up,, but these things are a pain to get to run with the power levels of today,,

like i told dean,, my hat off to you charlie,, but.......

now tell me you and your dad didnt laugh a few times while reading that..

jeff