well stela,, or missy,, or whatever... you cant deny that charlie can get his care down the track. its just how hard on everyone else is why i get on him sometimes,, everyone has problems and has to figure things out. looks to me that the torque curve was moved up which is probably the manifold,, though for sure the thing is making power. to put it in context,, to people that dont pay exact attention to these cars,, when bucky ran 8.51 at maple groove,, he picked up 30mph,, which is rockin,, 29 is good,, 28 is the normal,, 27 you are down on power or a problem somewhere. when fred ran that 8.49,, i think he picked up 28,, though like i said before,, i think a dart looses 1 or so mph in the back half because of aero reasons. the only wonder is if he has to put a looser convertor in it or more gear which will cost some of that top end,, to get it to acclerate in the front half,, though who knows..

stella,, or whatever,, im sure you could call westcott sr,, i think his cell number is up in an earlier post and get all your info,, and place your order.

from one hemi guy to another,, nice run charlie,, im sure youll figure the front half out,, my hat off to ya,,,,,,,,....,,,,,,..

well fred picked up 29 or so in the backhalf on his 49 run,, i was wrong,, and there was a tailwind at gainsville,, im told. later..

jeff

Last edited by moderncylinder; 03/17/07 10:00 AM.