Originally Posted by srt
Not sure, yet it is shown as an (E) extra cost option on pg 26 of the Dealership Data Book
Here <- Click
On page 30 it indicated (by lack of an *) it was available outside of the complete ""Decor Package" along with "rear Armrests with Ash Receiver".
I no expert of the nuances of ordering, yet believe the above.
I see 33 mo. back you looked at a green rr with the same trim/ and w/o decor.
Hope the above helps.
fwiw I'm not certain and would have to look through a bunch of old pics: there was green rr that came out to some gatherings in the sf bay area in the late 80's driven by the son of original owner (had passed away) it must have been parked in a narrow garage as there were scrapes and dents the entire length of both sides. I believe the car had the bright b pillar covers (and can't honestly recall if it had the decor pkg.
I was typing when you two exchanged info. In the linked pages it's interesting about the front seats. Decor pkg available only on post car, and buckets or vinyl bench (available in pkg only - noted on pg 30).

I remember that car. It had the decor seats and no b pillar trim. Tag didn’t match the resto and was a lynch rd car so limited intell on it to begin with.

I want my fair share