Originally Posted by SomeCarGuy
I kept from posting what I thought about this expedition as it seemed pointless to encourage it. Since the owner seems to want to play with the crowd, now I’ll say that car likely has been rebuilt after a front end wreck. Explains a whole lot about that car if you view it that way. How it was done is the most intriguing part.

It's tough to tell anything about the car without more info.
I find it difficult to imagine welding anything to the back of a little rosette, but that is me.
The op has owned the car going on 53 years and sounds to have done little save for "restore" 10 years ago.
A lot may still be present to put together what happened early on and certainly a car such as this hopefully had any work or replacement of parts memorialized during the "resto".
Hopefully Dave will help Robertop understand what he has and the info is recorded.. Car will likely be around after a lot of us are not involved.
re: the value, it's going to be what a buyer and seller agree on. Lacking selling best you can do is get an insurance appraisal.
Numbers, and date codes on the car will help. The more replaced over the years perhaps less.
I feel posting old pic and half a unique vin tag and the build sheet does not do much. Nearby experts can help verify.