Quote:

All the stuff you pull off of a pair of Lee or Wrangler jeans... I've done some of that stuff. Automotive battery labels from Walmart, Sears, Advance auto... I've worked on them. Certainteed roofing and siding products, Reading Truck bodies, Morgan truck bodies, Mack trucks, IMS business solutions and other countless local type advertising stuff. I'm actually under legal contract to never discuss some of the real high end stuff that I worked on. So you can use your imagination on who that customer was as I'll never tell.

All joking aside, I have a tremendous amount of respect for the type of work that you provide. You have to remember that most of what you do is first generation artwork that does not need to represent anything other than the imagination and approval of the customer. I have to match someone's original ideas and/or drawing concepts. There is no latitude in the design of the artwork. It is either right or wrong!
I am not trying to match "MY" signature, I am trying to match another person's signature from forty some odd years ago. In essence, I am actually just a counterfeiter!