Quote:

Dave, I thought you mentioned somewhere before that items such as paper tags and wire harness tags will be replaced with reproductions where necessary?

I'm still very facinated by the whole concept of this project, but like most people...I wish you were doing it to a nicer type of car

So far, just about every decal has been in excellent condition and will not need to be replaced. The originals have cleaned up very nicely. I will post some grouped pictures of the tags when I get a chance. (I don't think I should abandon the project or call it a failure if a label or two needs to be replaced. There will be plenty of time for criticizing and bashing after the show. Lets wait and see what actually happens between now and then!)

A nicer car? This will end up blowing the Cuda and Challenger away! If you mean more of a "performance" car....been there done that! It is time that the Chrysler hobby has the essence and backbone of it's heritage commemorated. Those were the type of cars that helped build the Chrysler Corporation. If anything, the Hemis and SixPacks were a loss leader for them. Image and corporate recognition was the purpose for those cars. The Six cylinder Valiant was the quintessential cornerstone that the company was built on in the late sixties and early seventies. Don't take my word for it Alan. I was told this about three months ago by the Vice President of Operations for Chrysler!