Well I don’t have gauges and I am a total noob but what I can say is if I remember right the pressure setting is the screw that moves the little plate on the side of the throttle body? I put it a short and curly from touching, not quite flush. I believe I decided that was ok when I installed the tf2 kit. Most of the choices that kit gave I would go aggressive but short of brutal full race setup.

It must be a decent amount of pressure because reverse was trying to work and sometimes worked ok even with 1/4 of a sealing ring missing on the reaction shaft. That was with an initial setting of .045” clearance below the wave ring but after a while the clutches were burning up and one of the steels was warping in a cupped way that took up more slack...

I was just psyched that my front clutch air check now sounds awesome. I still have the wimpy lever running the kevlar front band set at 1.75 turns out from torqued. It’s all just guesses, I have worked on a million harley evo and shovelhead clutches which are similar to the forward and front clutch setups- bellville and coil springs respectively but mechanical releases instead of hydraulic applies.

The trans is all back together but still on the bench. I have time to make changes if they are important.