Quote:

pretty sad how

"Post deleted by 69DartGT "

deleted the only factual statement in this thread, just goes to show all of you!!

hope you claimed that "side job income." at least some of us are honest enough to NOT sugar coat things... good luck with the cool car, and i'd take the vegas bet, your not going to make the car show!!

Maybe when you'll grow up, you'll learn to check your facts before you go on a tirade. In Illinois you can earn up to 1/2 your unemployment benefit in a part time job without affecting your benefit. That 5 to 15 hours a month of flight instructing I did didn't exactly qualify me for a country club membership, let alone add up to enough to affect my benefit.
And your accusations I risked the lives of children driving without insurance really was out in left field. I haven't driven a car without liability insurance in 25 or 30 years, and never claimed I did in this thread.
You are not nearly as smart as you think you are, and I am not sure why you've chosen to pollute my restoration blog with your bs, surely you can find something more constructive to do to make you feel better about yourself?