Quote:

Nice read!

Real cool that you have had the car for so long. I am almost positive we have met because I frequent the northern IL shows a lot and have seen your chally convert several times. Would be great to see the T/A one of these days too. Keep up the good work!

BTW if your looking to offload one of those pesky challys I think I can make some room up here for one!

Hi Chris, I've seen your car at alot of shows, I have many pictures of your Charger in my picture collection. Also I had the root beer V code at MCACN last November if you were there, so maybe we've talked, I'm a tall guy with a little limp that becomes a progressively worse limp as I run around car shows all day, so I'm not hard to pick out from the crowd of Mopar fanatics...
Obviously the project has gone in fits and starts, the last decade unfortunately had a lot of ups and downs and constant fires to fight for me, and the project had to go on the back burner a lot, but it's looking like the things are coming together for me with the new job, so WTH... it may actually get done during my lifetime!