Yeah believe that's the same show. There were a ton of Mustangs there when I went. Maybe it was an off night or the Mustang guys happened to be there that night. I'll be sure to check it out this summer or if you happen to remember me shoot me a PM and I'll drive up there in my Cuda unless you guys are there everyweek. Sounds like a great turn out.

As for the V code, it was just east of Meacham Rd but West of the hotel/355. It was actually closer to Meacham. As the story goes it sat there since the late 70's. I went to the house and spoke with him but he had no interest in selling nor trading for a running/driving lesser ebody. Not really sure if he knew much nor cared about codes. It had a cover on it so I never actually saw the VIN. But I was told by 2 seperate and solid sources it was a V code. It's since dissapeared in the last year or two. He had an empty garage so it might of been moved in there. I'll fill you in with some additional details when we chat sometime. BTW I'll be looking forward to seeing your T/A !