I know when I was a teenager in the late 60's and early 70's everyone I hung with liked cars. And we all were brand loyal as some loved the 427 Vette's and some the Hemi Roadrunner and some the 428 SCJ Stang. But it gave all of us an interest in going to the track to see them cars racing each other. And we could relate so much to that. And in 1970 Pro Stock was the perfect class for the time and us young car nuts. The match racing was awesome when you could see the Pro racers at your local track going at it. And they ran the same eng as the car brand. 426 Hemi Cuda's Duster's and so on against 427 Camaro's and Nova's against 427 and 429 Mustang's and Maverick's. The sport just dont have that today in many if any classes. They need to have the young kids getting interest in it by racing cars they can relate to. It was great to see a car racing that looked just like the car you drive and had an eng made by that brand manufactor. Heck the Pro Stock engines of today are all generic and mostly the same. I dont know the real answer but I feel they need a class to run the new Challenger , Camaro and Mustang heads up. In the old days they had so many different cars to race where today its pretty much just them three from the US manufactors. Myself I love the Nostalgia Super Stock racing and the FAST and Pure Stock racing and thats because its all the 60's and 70's muscle cars I can relate to. Ron

Last edited by 383man; 09/16/17 01:41 AM.