Originally Posted By EV2Bird
I just took off my filter to see your pics, them comps are good roller tip rockers, imo you might be giving up some gain be reverting back to the friction based tips of the 1.6 rockers.

Pull the comp off the shaft and look inside, if they are like mine, not only do they have a wide area for oil flow...

Yes, the CompCams roller rockers that show in my photo are the 1.5 ratio rockers which I was previously using. You are right, they are nearly identical to the ones you show. They do have the channel/grove on the inside for the oil to flow.

Originally Posted By EV2Bird
...IMO the simpler the better, those comps are great rockers and can do so much more then your asking from them, heck if you want to sell them let me know, ive even some tested, ready to bolt on china man rockers that would let you enjoy your summer cruising...

Well, I am getting somewhat to a point where if I can not figure this out without having to spend $$$ on new stuff I probably will toss the 1.5 rockers back on and happily (hopefully) enjoy the season.