I dont have the angles & it varies significantly. I would do each one individually. what I did is dykem paint the shaft. On the bench, drilled the rocker on the valve side (right side of pic). On the eng, mockup/located each rocker/pair of rockers horizontally with shaft circular shims and or slight deburring of the holddowns to get .015 side clearance per pair (iirc) with the rocker contact area centered on the valve tips. made a circular mark in the dykem on the shaft thru the rocker with a thin scribe & drill that hole(s) in the shaft(s). On the pushrod side with adjusters out, the rocker is already drilled (confirm its dia) & just scribe thru to the shaft the same way then drill the hole(s) in the shaft on that side also. deburr the holes of course & braze/plug the top/outer side hole(s), the OE outer side hole on the pushrod side. just have the pushrods out & have the rocker contacting the valve to duplicate base circle for the proper clocking. I cleaned out 33 PM's! EDIT I don't think I missed anything I did but it was a time consuming deal.

Last edited by RapidRobert; 06/06/17 02:11 AM.

live every 24 hour block of time like it's your last day on earth