Originally Posted By madscientist
...Don't know about the Crane ductile rockers but some of the gold W-2 rockers had the oil hole relocated to fix Chrysler's miss job with the oil holes in the shaft...

One of my Mopar books shows the recommended oiling hole setup for these ductile iron rocker arms. They clearly show that there should be a direct feed onto the rocker arm nose/valve tip. Basically a hole drilled right below the rocker arm nose.

Originally Posted By madscientist
...The hole in the rocker probably doesn't line up,with the hole in the shaft.

I will double check this. The positioning of the oiling holes in the shaft is such that most of the oil initially comes "out" towards the bottom of the rocker, in the highest pressure area I suppose? Whatever is dumped out of the shaft then travels up and around the rocker arm through a channel that is machined on the inside of the rocker arm body.

At least when I assembled this I did run the engine and confirmed by looking through the oil cap hole in the valve covers that the oil was in fact being "squirted" out of the top of the rocker arm oiling hole. I took that to mean that I had a positive confirmation the shaft to rocker arm oiling passages were working as expected.

I will take some photos today to illustrate all of this.