Quote:

The bickering in the recent weeks is definitely a low point in the history of this great site. I don't post much but like many others I spend a few hours a day reading Moparts. It became a way of life for me since I registered years ago. I subscribe to the said mag and have dealt with the vendor (and will be dealing again real soon when my car is painted this year) They both provide me with necessities I need and enjoy. I can relate to the few on this site who don't drive their cars. When my car is finished it will never be driven as long as I own it. Why? Because that is my enjoyment. I like to sit and look at and admire my car and just imagine what is was like being able to walk into a dealership and see these things when they were brand new. I was born in 1967, so I missed the boat. My uncle always had a Chevelle and that is what got me into muscle cars. I never owned a GM product which is weird but I just naturally liked all the Mopars. Anyway, the last time I posted about not driving my car when it is finished I received three PM's from members here telling me that it was such a waste and I should just sell it - well too bad, that is the way I want it. People need to start respecting other people's interest in the hobby. It really is nobody's business but the owner of the car. If you don't like the idea - move on but don't PM the person trying to change their view to yours. Anyway, Carlisle will be here before we know it. It can't come quick enough for me. Rob

While I personally drive my cars often, it is everyones own business what they do with THEIR car.

What some of these guys fail to realize is, that if some people didn't put these old cars away years ago or limit the driving severly, we would not have any survivors to refer to for original examples.

To each his own.