I love the resurrection of something old to something new, the knowledge developed during research and the friendships that develop. I love the looks of these Mopars. Tinkering with Mopars have been in my blood since I was 15 years old and I've owned at least one Charger at any given time ever since, and I'm 45 now.

Personally, I'm into the OEM look, albeit I'll take liberties here and there for my own personal tastes. The term trailer-queen is often over used and misplaced for it's a reflection on the individual, not the car. A car can only do what the owner wants it to do (or at the very least, hopes to have something done).

I'm not one of these guys that'll over restore a car and then be afraid to drive it. There's a balance between practicality and fun sometimes. Like now at this stage in my life, I have a toddler. I'm not going to drive a classic ride for 100 + miles and worry about something going wrong. So, I do load the car on the trailer and off I and the family go. I realize the nature of these beasts...

It amazes me when someone says they are selling their car because it's too nice...........

Troy
Houston Mopar Connection Club
'69 Charger Daytona 440 - auto - 4.10 Dana (now with 426 hemi)
'69 Charger 500 440 - 4speed - 3.54 Dana
'70 Road Runner 383 - 4speed - a/c (now with 440)