Quote:

The thing about this website is that it's like a big family. There will be personality conflicts, misunderstandings , tempers flaring and even some disciplining needs to occur once in a while ....and most every family has one kid who is "off" a little . It takes all kinds to make the world go around. If there were no opposite opinions to discuss, there would be no progress. In the end we are still part of the same family and it's not a bad family. Even the bad kids have good moments and can shine if given a chance. There's way more good stuff that goes on here. I don't see any reason not to post something because of being worried about nitpicking. The most knowledgeable people will also tell you that you can learn something new everyday . It's all good! You can always skip a post if it does not seem to be going in the direction you want it to. It's kind of like changing the channel if you don't like the song but you come back to the same channel because they mostly play the songs you like!

YEP! Me and Jim (Rhinodart) have argued passionately over A body stuff (though I shouldnt argue with HIM on that subject), nonetheless at the end of the day we are still great friends!