When I was 6 years old my dad drove into our drive way with a new 69 Road Runner and It was
love at first site. Also at that same time a friend of my Dad's drove up in a Red 69 Coronet
R/T with a black top and ramcharger hood, man did I get charged up seeing that. I knew from that
point what I was going to be owning in the future.
A few weeks after my dad had the roadrunner he took me to my first drag race event in it, on our
way to strip we stop to gas up in Fairfield,IL. While sitting at the station I looked toward the highway and saw another inspiring site a 65 Super Stock Dodge on a trailer headed toward the drags. That day at the strip inspired me for the rest of my life with a love for the cars.

As with many that have posted I also agree that the defensive posturing is not needed on this board nor do I like to read it. People want to defend theirselves and I understand that but enough is enough.
Many members set back and don't get involved, and want to ask questions but they don't because they fear they are going to be asking a stupid question. Their is no such thing as a stupid question, if you don't know something ask.
Members fear they are going to get BURNT at the stake for answering a question wrong, so some in
return don't want to get involved with answering or getting involved in a post at all. With as many members that are registered on moparts not many get involved with the board over all.
As with many members I sometimes get a kick out of seeing some of the cartoon or animated figures
added into post. I have also wondered many times why isn't their a animated (HANDSHAKE SYMBOL)
which is a gesture of good faith and show of respect. I can say that I'm a certified mopar
nut case since the age of 6 when my dad pulled into our driveway with a new 69 Road Runner, it
was all over with what brand I was going to own.

logan426

Last edited by Logan426; 02/05/09 10:27 AM.