Hello Mr. Paul Jacobs! As always it is good to hear from you. I hope I do not ruin your thread and the input to follow. Lord knows I have been a lightning rod no matter which direction I come from.

I want to start off by telling everyone here who does not personally know me that I have always had the best intentions and attitude towards this hobby (and Members) as humanly possible. Admittedly I have had quite a few confrontations on this board and can guarantee that I have never intended to start the avalanches that usually follow. None the less I should probably keep a better posture and ignore the pokes when they occur. I apologize for the things that have gotten out of hand!

Concerning the topic, when I was a kid (just yesterday) I can vividly remember my older brother’s friends pulling up to our house, driving just about every brand of Muscle Car on the road. I loved every one of them….the Orange 1970 440 Cuda owned by Gary Wood, the Hugger Orange/white stripes 69 Z28 owned by Bob Zietler and the 1965 Shelby Mustangs (one black/one green) that were owned by the Brunsman Brothers. What great memories….what a great time…1971! I was 10 years old. I never imagined that I would have the privilege and honor of serving a market that had been such an influence to me while I was growing up. This has ALWAYS been a genuine obsession for me. It was never started with aspirations for monetary gains or public notoriety. I truly love being able to serve and contribute to a "cause" that has been my passion from when I was a kid to present day. Yes…I have a life! I just enjoy attempting to do my absolute best, to “restore” a part of history that is near and dear to me.

Many know that I don’t drive my cars. Its not that I can’t, my enjoyment is simply bringing back the cars that represent those nostalgic times I experienced as a young boy. Even though my brother’s buddies cars were not perfect by today’s standards, THAT is the way I remember them. I was just a kid standing in the driveway while my brother and his friends teased me about playing with Hot Wheels! Now I simply enjoy stepping out in the garage and imagining what it must have been like (as an adult) to stand next to one of these awesome vehicles, in a new car showroom, back in 1970!?! That may be weird to some but that is my true enjoyment. I drive and abuse the new “Muscle cars” that are current for today. I never want to change the “majestic” perception of the cars that was created when I was a kid! I prefer to envision them just the way I used to (30 some odd years ago) and cherish the memories that they provide from the past.

Oh the memories of being a kid in the early 1970s!