I don't drive my 7600 mile trailer queen to speak of but I was lucky enough to be able to talk my Mom into cosigning to let me buy a brand new 69 RoadRuner. I got it 4 days before my 20th birthday $80.69/month for three years with a $300 down payment! I couldn't afford the gas but that did not stop me. It was a Y3, coupe/A87 package, 3.23 open rear. I will never, never forget the day I pulled it out of the lot! I have owned a 69 RR ever since that day although most with more than one carb since my first one. I never bought it for the value but am glad they have appreciated. Anyone that talks to me knows that I am an enthusiast who just likes to share my experience whether they have a beater 6 cylinder Duster or a Hemi convertible. In 40 years, I have gone through the gears flat out more than most guys could dream of! It's not for the money, it's a passion for the cars and whatever is said in the forum can't sway that so it never bothers me. It's just entertaining no matter what and part of the passion to hear/know more about the cars through others. I restore them because I like owning them and, as an amateur, am proud to be able to do it to the level I can so that I can show them. Now the question is why do I show them? It's because I'm proud of my experience and want to share it with those who appreciate it! This is a great hobby!