Quote:

Quote:

I loved every one of them….the Orange 1970 440 Cuda owned by Gary Wood

I knew Gary from the Webster Groves Steak N' Shake days in the early 70's. Didn't that 6-pak Cuda have a bench seat, column automatic?

Hello Allen! What a small World. I don’t remember the options as well as you probably do but I remember standing in his garage when he started it and blew the mufflers off. Seriously! He forgot to tighten them and they blew right off. He also had (one of three in Missouri at the time) a maroon 69 Boss 429 Mustang. His Mom cosigned for the car when he was 15 years old. Can you imagine having a Boss 9 and being 15 years old? Do you remember his Kawasaki triple motorcycles? How many other guys do you recall from that group? How about Greg Fiezer or Mike Stecher’s 69 Z28 Camaros? What about Marty Faith’s Super duty Trans Am? I made an effort to go back and collect every car (or similar style) that used to pull in my driveway in those days. My corral consists of a 5462 original mile 69 Z28 (I shouldn‘t have sold that one), a 1969 Ram Air III Firebird, a 1970 Grabber blue Boss 302, a 70 Cuda and Challenger and last but not least, a bad to the bone 1970 four door, slant six Valiant! The new cars out weigh the old ones but I would be asking for a beating if I listed those makes and models.