Quote:

I believe they (Hemi-fender)have a different part number also.I have been working on getting the number.No luck yet only confirmation that a separate number did exist.

Yes, as I recall, they did.
I was working the parts counter of the local Chry/Plym dealer back in 1974 or 5 and we ordered a fender for my friend's (now my) AAR. The parts book had a separate listing; I believe it may have been listed as "for 15 inch wheel". We ordered a passenger fender, but it had been superseded to the standard fender.

I still have the NOS fender from ~1975. I will have to take a look at it around the wheel opening.

I don't know if the different number was in the 70 book, or the 70-71 book, or what update set it may have been in. When we would get update pages, sometimes only a few at a time, the low totem parts grunt would pull out the old and replace with the new pages.

The parts manager gave us the 70 book when they were set for being discarded, so I will check tonight and see if it has the different part numbers.

I'm sure someone here probably has an edition that would show the numbers.....unless my old memory is really faulty.

Bob

AAR 4-speed 3.91, Tor-Red;
70 440 6 pack Roadrunner 4-speed 3.54, Plum Crazy;
68 Formula S conv 383 4-speed 3.23, Electric Blue;
69 Barracuda conv Slant 6 OD4 2.94, 71 B5 Blue;
78 Lil' Red Truck, Red;
70 Challenger S/E. 505 6 pack, Passon 5-speed, 3.55, B7 Blue