well that's going to have to wait.

When I got my safety done last week, there was a few item like brakes, wheel cylinder, drums etc. SO I let them do it as I have enough on my plate seeing it would be another 2 weeks for me with my timeline to do it.

So I get it back and I'm hearing scuff noises at the wheels. So I figured since they did rear axle seals, probably screwed up the preload adjuster....some shops forgot what the day was....

So I figured a good time to check the brakes, change the bearings for Green Bearings and pull the 2.76 one legger and put in the 3:55 posi.

So went to pull the shaft and I cant get it out? SUP....well it turns out whoever owned it before somehow jammed the shaft in by some stroke of luck. Like no end play on the slip yoke?????? How the H***lll.

So got it out, did the measurements and got to get the shaft shortened tomorrow. Darn good thing I decided to do this .....could have been a problem....geez. Can you imagine?

So needless to say, I had better get going through this meep meep section by section. One good thing, here in Canada there are none around. So the value for what I have to put into it will always be there.

Stay tuned...oh ya. Running better everyday. And A/F is now at 14.5-14.7 at idle. Kudos to Quick Fuel....nice carb. Also valves must be starting to loosen up maybe??

Be back when I have something new to report on this continuing saga....lol.

cheers