Sensor on one side but its the same on both. Plugs aren't black anymore, light brown to light grey. Im going to change them to get a better reading as they have been in for a while, When they were black, they cleaned up after the dist change and tweaking the carbs.

Vac advance is hooked up. So yes, will disconnect it and I'll try propping up the rods at idle as well. Then take a reading again. Fuel pressure is stock but tested that and was at 5-6 I believe. Floats set a few times, but stayed steady at 7/16" so looks ok there as well.

Aside for the richness at idle, had I not had an AFR meter, I would have left it running as is. Runs good off the line, mid a WOT. Little pinging, but was waiting to change the dist. I have read that the procomp dists have many issues. Boought this one off Ebay from Skip White. Says it was set at 20 deg max advance, but funny thing. He doesn't sell them anymore. So what can I say.

I'll do the changes next week as the parts should be in. I'll get to the bottom of this, with all your help as well ....thanks guys.

--Mike