Quote:

Quote:

Monte take a breath and answer the question...how many bb MOPARS ?
I don't need to know about other makes that do it,it's my boys motors that are the fastest

Well I guess I don't understand the question..........you made the comment and then mentioned Ron Rhodes. He drives a SB Chevy, so I assumed you meant in general.

But if you are asking about BB Mopars in X275, I think they can run that number with the right serious effort combo. At present, I can only think of ONE guy who is even running that combo in X period and that would be Mr Robbins. And this is in no way shape or form a slight against him, plus I am sure he will agree, that his current combo is not a balls to the wall, all out, X275 combo. Spoke with him at Holly Springs and he admitted as much. His combo needs a little work, likely doesn't have the right cam and head, nor has he even approached the jet size the "hitters" in the class run. He is more focused on a "jet limited" 275 class in Texas, where he runs near the front of the pack.............So, knowing what the "go to" head in the X275 class will flow and what a properly done PSO head can flow, I would say a BBM can do it, just that nobody has yet. I would like to try it myself, I just don't have an X275 ready chassis, nor do I have the FIRST part for that type motor...........Now if somebody wants to volunteer up a car and motor, we will see what we can do.........LOL!!!

Monte

PLEASE CONTACT GUP SO WE FANS HAVE A GUY TO ROOT FOR!!!!

Monte, can I get your input on Fred Brewer heads please?