I think Larry hit the nail on the head. I've mentioned this before, but a few yrs ago when Mopar prices were crazy high, my bro bought a gorgeous, restored blue 68 GTX from a "high end", dealer who sells on ebay. Paid over $40K for the GTX & I remember the tag catching my eye because the info was so "perfectly" stamped. Some drunk vendor at MATS came up & said it was a fake & was orig gold, but I dissed the guy as crazy. But a few yrs later & 6 months after my bro sold the "GTX" to pay for his daughters college tuition, he got a call from both the new owner & law enforcement detectives asking if he knew the car was a fake... and "dealer" is still selling on ebag so guess he didn't know before he restored the car that it was a fake??? Me, I want a tag on the fender because I think my car looks a bit "naked" without it. Recently got the IMB card & doocumented history on my 64 Belvedere back from Chrysler Historical & was overjoyed to discover its a Lynch Road, 426 Commando 4 spd car & only option was a heater. So I contacted a VERY reputable sponsor of this site & had a couple of tags made. One that from is research looks like what it MAY have come with & another one that's actually going on the fender. If I ever sell the car (hope I never have to), will I disclose the tag's a repop? Absolutely.