I always get a laugh at this one. As the guys with the original fender tag, but reproduction metal, motor parts, interior parts, every other internal part complain.

I have a road runner with original RR metal, brakes, rims, rotors, drums, booster, MC, interior, trim, bumper, lights, wiper blades, etc. Of course it was upgraded with disc brakes, hemi suspension, dana60, and bucket interior. Again, all dated coded RR parts. Probably more original Mopar date coded parts on it than a high end show car. But it will never be full numbers matching. Does have a broadcast sheet though. Oh and impeccable body and paint and chrome on a 15 yo restoration.

No just joking I refused to buy it because it was missing the fender tag.

Given some high end cars that have been found to have restamped motors, and transmissions, body swaps, fake broadcast sheets and even window stickers. Who cares that the fender tag is original.

The buyer needs to evaluate the car and the paper with the car anyway.
If it is a driver and your honest about the car when you sell it, it has no impact on anyones car or price. Heck, the aftermarket parts are destroying value of all original cars more than anything IMHO. G