Quote:

Biggest hurdle is finding 4 tracks that will open during the week and not charge HR an arm and a leg.This year the route was going to start in Tulsa and go east.One of those tracks(I do not know which one) was wanting to charge an extreme amount of $$$ thus the route was what it was this year.Plus I don't know of any track that treats racers,fans better than Tulsa.Fan attendance this year was off the chart at all 4 tracks.Alot of sick days used this year.

Not that it would, or will happen, but you would have to search long and hard to find a track ownership group that cares about their grass-roots customers more than Bremerton. I'd bet that they would jump at the chance to host something like this. Woodburn also enjoys a reputation for treating the local guy like a hero. Like Pete said, there's plenty of hot-rodders up here just wishing for the chance to run something like this.
Heck, there were guys from B.C. at DW this year, that have made the trip multiple times. Mike, 3k is a lot of money, but that probably barely covers getting there and back for someone from our neck of the woods before you even start to add up the actual DW costs.
Most of all, the drive they could put together up here would blow away anything they can do in Oklahoma. Mountain passes, Coastal highways, Ferry crossings, National forests.... Its all here

LemonWedge - Street heavy / Strip ready - 11.07 @ 120