Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Cheatham-
Could you tell me a little more about tour build? I'm all ears and a double chin!

Muscle Motors did my shortblock, flat tops .010 in the hole Ross piston cut for B1 or indy head, the rods and crank are a china brand id have to look up the name but Mike at Muscle Motors has enuff faith in them for what im doing then I have no choice but to rely on it, Heads are 57cciirc and .051 cosmetic gaskets = 15-15.5 compression Bullet solid roller custom grind 7000 rpm max, oil thru pushrods, Jesel rockers, SV1 alky carb, B1 heads I bought used from a member here and were already ported and in the 400cfm range, 727 tranny with CRT internals where needed car is a 73 dart lightened and 4.10 gear converter is a 4800 8in, foot braked, right now im working the coilover mounts and waiting for custom valved front coilovers to arrive, hopefully here soon I can get it finished up.

I ordered a KB block in January. I'm still waiting.
I'm pretty sure I will run Ross Pistons and Bullet Cam as well. Are you running the 54mm cam? I was going to be using T&D for my rockers. For the crank I've been looking at Ohio Crankshaft.

Cheatham-
When will your build be done?

Hopefully this summer, coilover should be hear today then weld up the mounts and finish assembleing the front end then get the motor ready to drop in, but im sure ill have chop,cut and grind on anything that get near the car before its said and done with so who knows how much more time for that lol, maybe i shoulda just bought a chassi car already built but then what fun would that be