Quote:

On a serious note...I can understand some of your people's complaints....$75.00 is still $75.00...From a Heads up Racer,$75.00 ain't chit....to a BRKT racer $75.00 is alot,@ the time josh did say he was giveing out rain checks(for next years indy event)....Did he know that their was not going to be a indy event the next year(i don't think so)and if he did...then shame on him,I've known josh since he was a kid....HE CARES ABOUT MOPARS AND PEOPLE...and yes he tends to support the heads up racer's...but he also does the same for the brkt guys and the show car folks...the only diff is heads up racers don't cry as much..and WE GET TREATED LIKE CHIT @ his EVENTS...CAUSE YOU FOLKS COME FIRST....Last year i got so sick and tired of waiting around for you folks to get done racing so we could make a pass(thats why i wont be racing at any josh's events this year)my time is just as imporant as you brkt racer's....but you brkt racer's seem to be the biggest cry baby's out there...and to the people that [Edited by Moparts - Family Friendly Site - Keep it clean] about josh and have never supported him at any of his events....You have no dog in this fight...Your just hater's with a opinion and opinions are like ass holes everybody got one...but you guys didn't spend the money to hate on josh...and YOU know who you are

Isn't tonight Thursday ? Your not drunk ? Good post ! Lol

....BAD A$$ STREET CAR.....